The College has moved to online instruction for the remainder of the semester. Learn more about our ongoing COVID-19 response.
Health and Wellness
As a leader in health care, St. Louis College of Pharmacy is committed to your personal health and well-being. Taking care of your mental, emotional and physical health is an important part of your academic and professional success.
As you navigate classes, extracurricular activities, friends and much more, you will discover that strengthening your physical and mental health allows you to perform better academically and leaves you feeling more fulfilled.
Best of all, forming healthy habits now will set you up for success later in life. The College provides an environment to support, establish and maintain your health and well-being as a student.
- Academic Coaching: Improve your study habits, time management skills and test-taking abilities by working with an academic coach to establish a comprehensive plan for managing your work-life balance.
- Health Care Resources: There are many health care offices and specialists located near campus. Health care services include internal medicine, gynecology, orthopedics, psychiatry, sports medicine and more.
- Counseling Center: Schedule a counseling services appointment on campus to discuss your feelings, relationship issues, mental health concerns and more. All appointments are confidential, free of charge and completely separate from your academic record.
- Health and Safety Escorts: The Office of Public Safety offers free health and safety escorts which may be requested for travel to or from an individual’s residence, vehicle or other mode of transportation within a three-mile radius of campus between the hours of 6 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Fitness and Recreation: The Student Fitness Center is the perfect place to stay active in between classes, relieve stress and hang out with friends in a welcoming environment.
- Student Health Insurance
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
If you are looking for a specific resource you don't see listed above, contact the Office of Student Affairs at email@example.com.